Here you will find all information about running a bar shift.
You can register for a bar shift here. Each senior member up to the age of 75 is expected to do 2 bar shifts per year. You will receive a reminder by email two days before your bar shift. If you have no experience with running a bar shift or if you need some explanation because the last bar shift was a long time ago, you can indicate this when selecting the date. You will then receive an explanation from someone from the bar committee.
The bar shift schedule can be viewed here.
- The bar shift manual. This is also printed out at the bar.
- Instructional videos food preparation
- The dishwasher manual
Bar shift times:
- Monday to Friday: 19.00 – 23.00
- Saturday: 12.00 – 15.00 (when competition: 14.00 – 18.00 and 18.00 – 22.00)
- Sunday: 10.00 – 14.00 and 14.00 – 18.00
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to send an email to email@example.com